How to Bypass Code Generator for Facebook?
Code Generator is a security feature for Facebook account users used with two-factor authentication. By enabling it, you will get a security code in order to verify that the user is you whenever your account is being logged in to a new device or browser.
Facebook Code Generator operates on the mobile even when the user doesn't have access to SMS or any internet connection. Also, it can be used while resetting the Facebook password. But it completely depends on your How do you use a code generator? Well, this article has a lot to offer you about the Facebook code generator, explore all the information.
Apart from this, there are times when a user lost access to the mobile phone number associated with the code generator. In that case, you can get the code through the Facebook code generator bypass. The process is easy and one can perform easily. Moreover, here is a list of steps, to follow by which you will be able to login to your Facebook account.
How can I bypass the Facebook code generator?
- First of all, you need to reach the login page of Facebook.
- Then you will require to log in to your Facebook account.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to provide the six-digit code.
- You need to click the Need another way to authentication.
- In this way, you will get four alternatives to complete the authentication.
Using Another Device
- You can select the option to approve from another device.
- After that, you will require to check the notification on the other browser where you have logged in to your Facebook account.
- And in this way, you will be able to log in to your Facebook account.
Through the Text Message
- In this, you will get to see "Text me a login code", you need to click it.
- And you will receive a login code on your phone number.
- Using that code, you will be able to access your Facebook account.
By Turning Off Two Factor Authentication:
- If the issue of code generator still haunts you and you are thinking about How do I find my code generator on Facebook? Then, you should click on the “Skip and turn off two-factor authentication.” option.
- In this way, you would see a dialog box mentioned option to turn off the security codes. And you need to click the Turn Off Security Codes option.
- By this way, your two-step verification will be disabled and you will be reaching the Facebook account home page.
Get your Facebook code generator bypass instantly
Getting a code for Facebook to log in to your account is a bit tougher job to do. But you can do that easily without taking too much stress, all you need is to contact the Facebook support team to get help.
Moreover, the Facebook code generator bypass can be done without applying any rocket science. You can follow the steps mentioned above or else, you can dial the customer service number. The customer service team will help you to provide all the possible help to let you log in to your Facebook account without wasting your time.