How to Change or Recover Hulu Account Password?
In case you forgot your password, try requesting a password reset email.
Change your password
- Log in to your Account page on Hulu.com.
- Under the Your Account section, select Change next to Password.
- Enter your current password and your new password. After you confirm the new password, click on Save Changes.
What do I do if I forgot my Hulu password?
Recover your email address
- Enter the information requested under Help us find your account.
- Once you submit the correct information, we'll reveal the email address on file. In case you also forgot your password, click Still need help with your password to reset it.
- Your first and last name, as well as any other names that could be on the account
- Any email addresses you may have signed up with, including those attached to a PayPal, Roku, iTunes, or Amazon account
- The last four digits of the card being charged (if you have a joint account or multiple cards linked to the same statement, please include the last four digits of those cards as well – please do not send full card numbers though)
- Your billing address and ZIP code (if you've moved recently, please send both your old and new address)
- The number you see on your bank statement directly after HLU*HULU
How do I access my Hulu account?
You can manage your personal information directly on your Account page on Hulu.com. To visit your Account page, hover over your name on the top right-hand corner while logged in to Hulu.com and select My Account.
How do I find my Hulu password?
Go to www.hulu.com in your web browser. In the top-right corner, click Log In. In the login box that pops up, click Forgot Your Password/Email? Under "Forgot Password?", click in the box labelled "Email" and type in the email address that you used to sign up for your Hulu account.