how to change google chrome background with your own picture?
How to Change the Google Background Image
- Open Chrome.
- Go to Chrome preferences.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar and choose Appearance.
- Scroll down to the Appearance section.
- Peruse the themes here and choose the theme you like most.
- Google background options.
- Once you've chosen your theme, click the Add To Chrome option.
How to Change the Google Background Image?
Adding/changing the Google homepage background image
- Sign in to your Google Account in the top right corner of the Google homepage.
- Click Change background image at the bottom of the Google homepage.
- Choose where to select your background image (Public gallery, from your computer, your Picasa Web photos, your recent picks, no background)
How do you customize Google homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Select Settings.
- Under "Appearance," check the box Show Home button.
- Below "Show Home button," click Change to choose your homepage.
How do I change my homepage?
To change the homepage in the Internet Explorer browser, follow the steps below.
- Open the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Tools. in the upper-right corner.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the General tab, type the URL of the web page you want to set.
- Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
How do I change my homepage on my phone?
How to Set Homepage in Chrome for Android
- Open the Chrome app.
- Select the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner.
- Choose “Settings“.
- Select “Home page“.
- Ensure that Home page is turned “On“. Tap “Open this page“, then type the URL you would like to set as your home page.