How To Fix Double Nat on Netgear Router?
Option 1: Disconnect the non-NETGEAR router from your network
- Turn off your non-NETGEAR router and disconnect the cable that is connected from your modem to your non-NETGEAR router.
- Connect that cable to your NETGEAR router.
How do I fix double NAT on my Netgear Router?
Fix double NAT via your router
- Navigate to your router login page.
- Log in to your router using the required credentials.
- Navigate to the wireless options on your router.
- Enable Access Point (AP) Mode.
- Save your changes.
How do I get rid of double NAT?
If you see “Double NAT detected” in your network settings, try these steps to change or remove it.
Your network uses a router and a gateway
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select System > Settings > Network.
- Select Network settings.
How do you find double NAT?
To check for double NAT on your network, log into your router and look up the IP address of its WAN port. If you see an address in the 10.x.x.x or 192.168.x.x range (both of which are private) it means that the device your router's WAN port connects to is doing NAT, and hence, you're dealing with double NAT.