How To Fix Google Play Services error?
One way to fix the Google Play Services error is to empty the cache of the system app Google Play Services. To do so, one should navigate “Settings”, select “Applications”. Now go to “Application Manager”, and tap on “All”. Then find “Google Play Services” and tap on it just once.
How do I fix Google Play services error?
6 ways to fix the Google Play services has stopped error
- Rebooting Android to fix the error.
- Updating the Google Play services app.
- Clear the Google Play services app cache.
- Disable Google Play services.
- Uninstall and reinstall Google Play services updates.
- Wipe device cache.
- Using Play Services Fix Info app.
Why is my Google Play services not working?
If clearing the cache and data in your Google Play Store didn't work then you may need to go into your Google Play Services and clear the data and cache there. Doing this is easy. You need to go into your Settings and hit Application manager or Apps. From there, find the Google Play Services app (the puzzle piece).
Is having trouble with Google Play services?
This fix will work for every android app that is having problems with the Google Play Services app. Go to 'Settings>Apps'. Scroll down and the 'Google Play Services' app. Tap it to open.
How do I disable Google Play services error?
Disable Google Play services
We can only disable it temporarily. This will just help you doing away with the error message and won't solve the issue completely. To do this, go to “Settings” and tap on “Applications”. Choose “Google Play Services” and tap on “Disable” button.
How do you fix Google Play services error?
This gives the app a fresh start and can help fix issues.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store .
- Tap Storage. Clear Cache.
- Tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store, and try your download again.