How to Fix or add PayPal to PS3?
How do I top up my wallet with PayPal?
- Choose your PlayStation Store purchases and select [Add Funds] on the Purchase Confirmation screen.
- Select PayPal.
- Choose the amount you would like to top-up and select 'Continue'.
How do I add a debit card to my ps3?
To add a card via PlayStation Store, go to (PlayStation Store) > [Payment Methods]. Enter your password and select [Add a Credit or Debit Card]. Follow the prompts to enter your details and [Confirm] them.
How do I remove PayPal from my ps3?
Remove PayPal Information for PSN from PlayStation3
- From the XMB menu, go to [ Play Station Store].
- From the PlayStation™Store menu on the left, select [Payment Methods].
- Enter your password and select [Continue].
- Select the PayPal account you would like to remove.
- Select [Delete] > [Yes].
How do I make my PayPal account valid?
- Click on Summary. It's a tab in the upper-left part of the window.
- Scroll down and click on See how much you can send with PayPal. It's in the "More about your account" section.
- Click on Get Verified. It's near the top of the window.
- Follow the onscreen steps to get verified.
Can I use UK PayPal on US PSN?
SPE said: You can add funds to your US account using Paypal. You just go to the SEN site and sign in with your US PSN credentials. The only limitation is it has to be a US region Paypal account, but that's just a case of creating one and selecting the US as your country.
How do I remove my card details from ps3?
How do I delete my payment details?
- Go to [PlayStation Store] > [Menu] > [Payment Methods].
- Enter your password and select [Add a Credit or Debit Card].
- Follow the prompts to enter your details and [Confirm] them.