How To Fix Printing Issues of Epson m200 Printer?
Epson m200 printer users may sometime face printing issues that can be resolved with the help of few fixing methods. If you are also using Epson m200 printer and facing printing issues then you must be looking for the solutions to fix printing errors of your printer. Further go through the information given below explaining the methods to fix Epson m200 printer is not printing issues:
Check Printer connection
- If you are using USB cable for the purpose to connect Epson m200 printer to your computer than try to reconnect it. Ensure that the USB cable is attached to the right ports of both printer and computer.
- If your printer is connected to your system via network connection then check modem and router as well as network settings.
- When you have connected Epson m200 printer via Bluetooth then ensure that the printer is close enough to the device with whom it is connected.
Set printer default settings
Follow the steps enlisted to set your printer to default:
- Press windows and R key at the same time from on your keyboard to open run box
- Type control in search box and tap enter to open control panel
- Select Devices and Printers from the list given under control panel
- Select your printer and right click to see default settings
- Click set as default printer and re-check if printer is working or not
Update Epson m200 driver
You can update your printer drivers with the help of Driver Easy software by following the steps listed below:
- First of all download and install Driver Easy in your system
- Once Driver Easy is installed successfully run the program and tap scan button
- Driver Easy will start scanning your computer to detect any printer driver issue
- After that go to update option and find your Epson m200 printer
- Then click update button given next to your printer and then check your printer once it is updated successfully
Delete print jobs
To clear print jobs from your Epson m200 printer follow the steps given below:
- Press windows and R key simultaneously to open run window
- Next type services.msc in search box and then tap enter key
- A new window will open select print spooler option from the list
- Print spooler properties will open click stop button and then tap OK
- After that open file explorer and type the address to open your stored print jobs
- Open print jobs folder and delete all the files then restart print spooler
- Close all windows and your printer then restart after a minute and see if orienting issue is fixed or not
You can successfully fix Epson m200 printer not printing issue with the help of methods discussed above. In case you are unable to resolve your printer issue contact Epson customer support for help.