How To Get Apple id Verification Code Without Phone?
Apple is a trusted brand with more than millions of its users. There is a variety of products that Apple access such as iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and many more. People all over the world access Apple and trust this brand. But sometimes, users may face some sort of technical glitches. These glitches can be related to their Apple id, iPhone, iPad, or MacBook.
One of such glitches is related to Apple id. Users may face the issue of Apple verification code not received at the time of recovering their Apple id. If you are also facing the same issue, then you are in right place. This blog will help you to resolve the issue of what to do if the Apple id verification code is not received on phone.
Read this blog till last and get the answer to your question. In case, you are not able to resolve this issue on your own or encounter any other issue, then feel free to make a contact with the support team of Apple. The experts will deal with your issues and resolve them in the best way possible within a minute. The best part is that you can contact them whenever you are free, ie, they are available round the clock to assist their user. There are more than a few ways to get in touch with the support team of Apple. Some of the suggested ways are calling them, sending them an email on the official email id of Apple, doing a live chat. You can opt for any of these methods according to your convenience.
Why I Am Not Receiving The Apple Verification Code?
There may be several issues related to your Apple device that’s why you are not receiving the apple verification code email. Some of the reasons are mentioned below. Check for your reason and try to resolve it instantly.
- You may be facing a poor internet connection. Check your internet connection and then resend the verification code.
- There may be an issue with your mobile phone. Restart your mobile phone and try again.
- The issue with your Apple id.
- Check whether you are typing the correct Apple id or not. It is advised to note down your id and password in order to avoid any sort of disturbance.
- Check for any downloads or upgradation. If there is any leftover download, then your phone will not work properly.
- Update your iOS. The issue may be because of your iOS. Update it immediately.
- Make sure the phone number that is linked with your Apple id is correct.
- Similarly, the email id that is linked with the Apple id is correct. Check it and try again.
- Check whether your mobile phone has a full network or not. If not take it to the network zone.
So, check all these parameters and try again. If any of the above parameters is imbalanced, it may lead you to difficulty. In case, all the parameters are correct and still, you are not receiving the verification code, then perform the steps mentioned below.
How can I get an Apple id verification code easily?
In case, Apple ID not sending a verification code, perform the given steps. These steps will help you out to get your Apple id verification code easily.
There are 3 different ways to overcome the issue of verification code.
Access any other Apple device
- Try to sign in on any other Apple device.
- Enter your Apple id and password.
- A notification will come regarding your recent sign-in.
- In order to receive the verification code, hit the option “Allow”.
- Now, enter that verification code to complete sign-in.
Get a phone call for a verification code
- On the sign-in screen, hit the option of “Didn’t receive a verification code”.
- Select the option for getting a phone call.
- Now, you will receive a phone call from Apple by which you will know the verification code.
- After that, write that verification code and you are good to go.
From the “Settings” tab of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch For online device,
- Open the “Settings” tab of your device.
- Write down your name.
- Hit the option “Password and Security”.
- Now, you will get your verification code.
For offline device,
- Open the “Settings” tab on your device.
- Enter your name there.
- A message will pop up saying “Account Details Unavailable”.
- Hit the option “Get Verification Code”.
If you are accessing Mac perform these steps
- Click on the “Apple” menu.
- Look for “System Preferences”.
- Hit the Apple Id.
- Now, click on “Password and Security” and after that “Get Verification Code”.
By performing the above steps, you will get your Apple id verification code. Moreover, for any sort of aid and guidance, you can contact the Apple customer service team. The customer representative will help you out with your issues and resolve them in the best way possible. Also, they will provide you the finest explanation for your query and provide you best tip so that you won’t face the same issue again. You can contact the team in varied ways. The best part is that they are available day and night to assist you and to guide you in order to resolve your problems instantly.