How To login to Facebook without Two Factor Authentication?
How to bypass two-factor authentication facebook?
- Reset Facebook account password. One of the simplest ways to bypass Facebook account authentication is by simply resetting the account password.
- Using third-party to login Facebook.
- Use security codes assigned by Facebook.
- Access Facebook account from recognized locations.
How do I retrieve my Facebook two factor authentication?
- Go to Settings > Security and Login.
- Under the Two-Factor Authentication section, click Use two-factor authentication. You may need to re-enter your password.
- Next to Recovery Codes, click Setup then Get Codes. If you've already set up recovery codes, you can click Show Codes.
How can I log into Facebook without a confirmation code?
When you are forgetting your Facebook accounts password, when you have forgotten Accounts, no verification code is going to be sent to your mail from Facebook, then at the same time, you can add your Facebook Password to the new way. Just Follow My Video.
How can I log into Facebook without email or phone number?
If you don't know what alternate information you have:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identifyand follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Once you get back into your account, learn how to reset your password.
How can I get a two factor authentication code without a phone?
In iOS 10.2 or earlier:
- Go to Settings > iCloud.
- Tap your Apple ID username.
- If your device is offline, tap Get Verification Code. If your device is online, tap Password & Security > Get Verification Code.