How To Remove Pop Ups From Computer?
It is quite frustrating to see a pop-up of the irrelevant website. It can create problems, not with the computer but affect privacy too. Though some sites set the pop-ups, so whenever the person clicks on the site product it automatically opens a new window or page.
However, it is a kind of marketing that leads the website to earn an additional amount. But, it can influence the ongoing work and reduce the overall efficiency. If you are facing the same issues and quite often bother with the popup, then you can remove it. Though, you must be wondering how to remove pop ups from computer? It is quite easy and less time taken things, all you need to follow certain steps and make the necessary changes in the settings.
Steps To Remove Pop-Ups from Computer
These popups occur most of the time when we are using the website. And we open these sites on the browser, so it is clear that you can turn them off by changing the browser setting.
- First of all, the open browser on your computer. No matter what kind of browser you are using. In every kind, you can easily bring changes
- Now, on the main page of the browser where you can search for the things
- On the extreme right top of the page corner, you can see the three dots that are fixed vertical or you can see just beside your account
- Now take an arrow and click on it, when you click on it, you can see a small page will open that contains many options
- Among them, go to the settings options from where you can manage the account and bring necessary changes
- Among settings, you can see the “Site settings” option. IN this you can make the change especially related to the website
- When you click on it, you can see the entire new page of it
- Scroll down and go to the bottom of the page. Here, you can see the “popups and redirects”
- It is a function that you have to check whether it is enabled or not. If you have turned it on, then you have to click on the Blocked option. Though, in some website, you can see the option of “allow” it means, you are allowing the popups to be open
Now, when you turn it off, then there will be no more popup issues. Here make sure you are using the updated browser. You can see the changes whenever you open the sites, then you can see a small notification in the square shape below the page. It will be like this “popup is blocked for this” or any other relevant messages.
If you are wondering How to Stop Pop-Ups on a Windows 10 Computer then all you need to direct the above-mentioned steps. Though there will be some minor changes and that rely more on the type of browser you are using. If you face any kind of issues, then you can free to contact the support system and get quick services from the team.