How To Sign Out of Google Gmail on All Devices?
- Go to Gmail. Sign in with your account.
- Scroll down. Select Details from the bottom.
- Click on Sign out of all other web sessions.
- Done. Note that users can log in again, if they know your password or have it saved on their computer.
How do I sign out of my Google Aaccount on all devices?
On a desktop computer, log in to Gmail and scroll down to the bottom of your inbox. You should see tiny print that says “Last account activity.” Click the “Details” button right below it. Press the “sign out all other web sessions” button to remotely log out of Gmail from computers in other locations.
How do you sign out of all Google accounts on iPhone?
To sign out and remove your Google Account from Safari: On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari app. Go to www.google.com. To sign out, tap your profile image on the top right Sign out.
How do I logout of my Google Account on my phone?
#1) Simply Log Out Gmail Account From Your Android Device
- Tap "Settings" on the home screen to open the Settings screen.
- Tap "Accounts & Sync" to see all Google accounts.
- Tap the first account and then tap "Remove Account" to remove the account from your Android device.
- Tap "Remove Account" to confirm.