How To Unblock a Blocked Facebook Account?
If your account is disabled, you won't be able to log in. Keep in mind that there are many reasons why an account might be disabled, and Facebook handle each of these cases differently. First of all we should know few things about Facebook blocking.
- You can block someone in Facebook
- You can block someones irritating message
- Block any pages on Facebook
Facebook too can block your account for some reason. Such as,
- Blocking of sending friend request, if you send too many friend requests.
- Temporary account blocking. If someone tried to login to your id or you just entered wrong password too many times.
- Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
- Using a fake name
- Impersonating someone
- Continuing behavior that's not allowed on Facebook by violating Facebook Community Standards
- Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed.
Basically temporary blocked account can be recovered with simple verification of your account. If that does not helping you, submit an appeal using the mail address you used for your account.
You have to wait 24 hours. In other way try deleting browser cookies as one of those may be preventing login.
- Clear the cache and stuff like history etc.
- If you still can't, go through the automated security verification process.
If you still can’t login to your Facebook account, visit the below link to submit an appeal to recover your Facebook account Recovery.
Source Link:- https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-recover-a-Facebook-account-when-it-is-blocked