How To Use Google Duo on a Windows PC or Laptop?
Google Duo has been a pioneer in giving smooth, flawless service of video conferencing in the latest version of iOs and Android. With the evolution of the latest technology and the methods, it has been preferred by a large number of tech-savvy and other users. Sometimes we may need to connect with one or more people at a time to spend quality moments, it’s been playing a crucial role among the corporate to had live conversation or meeting in a classroom with Google Duo technical support
Stick with the basic steps to connect Google Duo on Windows or the laptops
- At the beginning of the process, you first open the Google Duo web version in the default web browser.
- After following the above, click on the Try Duo for the web button at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now you will be asked to enter the details of the Phone number for verification purposes.
- Enter the details of the correct Phone number.
- Now you will receive a verification code.
- After following the above, now you will be asked to enter the details of the verification code that you received via text.
- In the next move, now you will be asked to grant the website permission to send the notifications and the permissions to use the camera and the microphone.
- Now you will redirect to the Homepage of the Google Duo web version.
- Now you have click on the allow button and tap on it.
- In the next move, now tap on the allow button in the pop up left corner of the screen.
- Now your contact will be loaded.
- Tap on the contact number and the number you want to place for a video call.
- In the last step, now you have to tap on the voice call button to initiate the voice call.
- Tap on the video call button to start a video call.
Stick with basic Steps To Connect Google Duo Android app on PC.
- In the first step effort, Download and install the Nox app player software on PC/windows.
- In the next move, Download the Google Duo APK of your PC.
- After following the above, you need to run/open the Nox app player of your PC.
- After it fully downloaded, tap on the settings.
- From Nox settings, you have enabled the Root access and start the program.
- After Nox starts, now you have to add Google account in the android device go to settings>accounts> add an account.
- Select the Open APK folder to open the APK file.
- After the installation of the Google Duo, choose to open the Google Duo app.
- Now set up Google Duo after verifying the number.
- You should use the onscreen keys to input the number.
- You will receive a verification code to enter the number.
- After setting up the Google Duo app, tap on the video call button.
- Tap on the contact that you want to make contact with Google Duo phone number
the above information is up to the mark for Google Duo customer service, if required you can call directly to the customer support team of the Google Duo.