What is Google Play error code DF Dferh 01?
Sometime our Google Play Store application might be the one which is causing this error. Sometimes current updated version of Google Play Store might have compatibility issues. If that's the case then you have to uninstall updates of Google Play Store. Go to Settings >> Application Manager >> All >> Google Play Store.
How do I fix error while retrieving information from server DF Dferh 01?
Fix Google Play Store Error Retrieving From Server[DF-DFERH-01
- Welcome to. [00:01]
- Scroll to Applications or Apps. [00:18]
- Application manager/Apps. [00:25]
- Clear Cache and Clear Data. [00:53]
- Manage Storage Clear all data. [01:13]
- Scroll to Apps or Application. [01:59]
- Uninstall updates Ok Uninstall. [02:24]
- Scroll to accounts. [02:54]
What does it mean when Google Play says Error retrieving information from server?
Most of the time Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store is caused due to incorrect date and time set in your android phone. In short, it might be due to non agreement date and expired license. This problem is ease solved.
How do I fix Google Play server error?
Force your router to restart by unplugging the power cable. On your Android device, re-enable Wi-Fi and go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
Here's what you need to do:
- Close Google Play Store.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi connection and enable Mobile Data.
- Wait for a minute and open Google Play Store again.
How do I clear Play Store cache?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings.
- Tap one of the following: Option varies depending upon device. Apps. Applications. Application manager. App manager.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Clear Cache then tap Clear Data.
- Tap OK.