How To Google/Gmail Account Recovery Date of Birth?
Google users who want to recover their account can use any of the account recovery information from the available recovery options and reset a new password for their account. The choices you have to recover your Google account include recovery email, recovery phone number and security questions. If you are looking for account recovery information with date of birth that you have set as your security question then go through the information given below.
Google is a vast platform that is a complete package of various exemplary services which are actively used by millions of users across the world. All of these services come to our personal device ( laptop, computers or mobile phone) as soon as we connect a device with a Google account. All the services are worth giving a special place in our lives because we might need them at any point of time. Here is a list of all the services offered by Google to its users:
- Google Adwords
- Google docs
- Google Maps
- Youtube MusicCalendar Software
- Calendar Software
- Cloud storage for consumers
- Cloud storage for business
- Google Search engine
- Google Chrome
To be accessed without any hassle, all you need to do is to make an account associated with Gmail Live person. There are times when these Google platforms face some problems. The problem might lie with your Gmail account at times. This makes it really important for you to learn about all the ways to function the Gmail Account Recovery for Android. This can be done in four methods that have been described in detail in the given points.
Via date of birth
You can easily recover your Google account by opening the login page and clicking on the forgot password. You can choose the method of Gmail Account Recovery date of birth. After this you can simply at the date of birth that you must have entered at the time of account creation at Gmail.
Via a secondary email address:
In this method, at the time of recovery you can use the secondary email address that you must have entered at the time of creating the Gmail account and the verification code will be sent to you on the secondary email address that you have entered. Now you can enter the code in the given column and find that your account has been recovered.
Via a secondary phone number:
This method is the same as the recovery via secondary phone number. The only difference is that the verification code is sent on a secondary phone number that must have been entered at the time of account creation at Gmail. You need to enter that code on the recovery page and your account will be recovered in no time. This method of recovery via Gmail phone number is one of the prevalent methods as phone number is kind of a permanent thing and nobody changes it frequently.
Via the security questions:
You can also try to answer the security questions that you must have failed at the time of creating the account with Gmail. If you happen to answer the questions exactly the way you answered previously, you will be able to retrieve your account successfully without any hassle.
All of the four methods of Gmail account recovery for Android are effective enough to solve your query and problems in a jiffy. But if you fail to solve your problem using the above methods, you are free to contact the customer care representatives to assist you with all the needful information and solution that you will require to retrieve your account successfully.
Google account users can recover their account with date of birth provided by them as security question by following the steps given below:
- Open Google account recovery page and type your Gmail account address
- Tap next button and provide any of the old password of same account in new page
- You can skip this steps by tapping Try another way if you can’t remember any of your old Google password
- In next page Google will ask your permission to send a verification code in registered phone number tap I don’t have my phone
- Now Google will ask your permission to send code in your recovery email again tap Try another way
- After that you will be given the choice to answer your security question
- If you have set your date of birth as security question then answer it correctly to proceed further
- Once you enter your date of birth Google will take few seconds to verify it and then password reset page will open
- Type a new password for your Google account and save it.
How Can i Recover my Gmail Password Without Verification code?
Gmail is a widely used application of Google which helps the users to avail various services such as Google Docs, YouTube, Google Sheets, etc. Without signing-in, the user will not be able to access the services offered by Google. Sometimes, the user is unable to login to the Gmail account due to incorrect password. To regain access, the Gmail account needs to be recovered.
Recover Gmail account without verification code
A user can recover the Gmail account easily using various methods of recovery. If the user wants to recover Gmail account without receiving verification code, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the login page of Gmail.
- Enter the email address or phone number in the given field and click Next.
- Then, click the Forgot password link on the next page.
- The user is redirected to the recovery options of Gmail.
- The first option is to enter any last password of the Gmail account remembered by the user. If the user does not remember it, skip the option and click Try another way.
- After that, Google sends a notification to the phone. The user needs to tap the number on the phone to verify identity.
- Once the verification is done, the user is provided with an option to create a new password.
- Enter the password twice to confirm and save the new password.
Recovery of Gmail account via SMS
As there are various options of recovery, a user can choose any one of them as per suitability. For Gmail password recovery via SMS, the user needs to follow the steps of recovery mentioned below:
- Browse the Gmail login page in the web browser.
- On the homepage, enter the username, email address or phone number of the account whose password is lost and click the Next button.
- Then, on the next page click the link of Forgot password and the user will get redirected to Gmail recovery options.
- First option of recovery is to enter any last password remembered by the user for the Gmail account. If it is not remembered, the option can be skipped.
- In the next option, the user will receive a notification on the phone number linked with the account. To verify, the user needs to tap the number on the phone screen. If not received, the user can skip the option to Next.
- After that, the option of recovery phone number is there. In this method, the user enters the phone number associated with the Gmail account. Google then sends a code to the phone via SMS. Enter the code in the given field.
- With correct code and user verification, Google will provide an option of recovery by creating a new password for the account.
- Enter the password twice for confirmation and save the changes.
- The new password is then used to sign-in to the Gmail account.
If the user still has any query about Gmail password recovery, it can be resolved by contacting the technical support. The technical team will provide assistance for all the queries and issues of Google. The executives can be reached using the contact details available on Google’s official webpage.
Google/Gmail Account Recovery Without Date of Birth
You can also recover your account by receiving account verification code in your recovery phone number or email. Don’t provide your date of birth in this case and follow enlisted steps:
- Open account recovery page and type your ID then enter your old password
- Tap continue or skip to provide old password by tapping Try another way
- Next Google will ask you to receive verification code in recovery number
- Tap either call or message and Google will send you the verification code
- Copy the code and paste in the box to proceed towards password reset
- You can also receive code in your alternate email by tapping I don’t have my phone and Google will send the code in your email
- Open your email to get code and type it correctly in account recovery page
- Google will verify your account on the basis of verification code and password reset page will open
- Type a new password for your account and save it
This is how you can recover your account and reset a new password for your account on Google account recovery page either by providing your date of birth or through account verification code. Contact Google customer support for any help.
How to i log into my gmail account if i lost my phone?
Gmail account is widely used due to its feature of compatibility and security. It can be accessed on all the devices. In order to login to the Gmail account, the mandatory things are username and password. If the password is incorrect, the user will not be able to access the Gmail account.
Recovery of Gmail account
If a user is trying to access the Gmail account but the access is denied, it could be due to lost or forgotten password. For the incorrect password, a user needs to follow the recovery process. The steps of Gmail account recovery are as follows:
- Go to the official login page of Gmail.
- Enter the email, username or phone number of the account in the field and click Next.
- On the next page, the user needs to click the option of Forgot password.
- The first recovery option is to enter any last remembered password for the Gmail account. If the user remembers, enter it otherwise click Try another way.
- The next option is to tap the code received on the phone number associated with the Gmail account. But if the user has lost the phone, this option will be skipped.
- After that comes the recovery option of phone number in which the user receives a verification code on the phone. If the user is unable to access the phone, this option is also skipped by clicking Try another way option.
- Then comes the option of recovery through alternate email address. The user enters the complete email address of the recovery email and Google sends a verification code in the email. The user then enters the code in the field.
- If the user is verified with the correct code, there will be an option to create a new password for Gmail account.
- Create and re-enter the password for confirmation and save the changes.
- Finally, use the new password to login into the Gmail account.
If the user is looking for the option of Gmail account recovery date of birth, then it is not possible as Google does not provide this recovery. The technical team executives of Google will help the users for all the Gmail issues. The services offered by the support team are available round the clock and the user can avail it as per suitable timings. The executives can be reached using the contact info provided on the Google’s official page.